KN95 ADULT Respirator Face Mask - WHITE - 10 Pack
Made to New GB2626-2019 Standard
The Powecom KN95, made to the new standard, will be the same size, shape and use the same production process. The improvement will be from the new melt blown polypropylene cotton filter layer which will upgrade the breathability factor (respiratory resistance) of the mask. This new enhancement will help make it easier to breathe for the user while still offering filter efficiency greater than 95%.
- 46% non-woven polypropylene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable metal
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
CARE AND USE:
- Keep the face mask clean before use. Do not touch the rear side of the face mask.
- Do not wash the face mask with water. Water will destroy the filtering ability and protective nature of the mask.
- Do not steam the face mask or put it in the microwave.
- Keep the face mask away from vapor, oils, chemicals, paints, liquid, acid, and alkaline objects.
- Make sure to discard the face mask when it becomes visibly dirty or breathing resistance increases remarkably.
- KN95 mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.