A Unique Perspective - The Kennedy Collective 2023 Artists Calendar - Benefit Item
Mellow Monkey Exclusive Benefit Item
100% of proceeds of the sale of this calendar supports programs and services for individuals with disabilities (The Kennedy Collective)
- Mellow Monkey is happy to make available the 2023 Kennedy Collective Artists Calendar, "A Unique Perspective."
- Each month has beautiful, original artwork created with love by artists with disabilities who teach us that life is beautiful and precious and who truly embody passion and artistry every day.
- Calendar measures 12-1/4-in wide x 9-1/2-in H and includes the following artwork each month (note: many people frame pages after using the calendar!)
- January: Theodore (Teddy) Sutton - "Untitled"
- February: Cloresa Francoeur - "Lost Girl in Space. Phoenix and Dragon offer gift of Power"
- March: Ryan Stubbs - "Untitled"
- April: James Graves - "The Blooming"
- May: Rebecca Inwood - "Spirit Dance"
- June: Bonnie Kaehler - " Power of the Garden"
- July: Richard Anderson - "Study in Red, White, and Blue"
- August: Marquis Eady - "Flower"
- September: John Mitchell III - "A Leopard"
- October: Bruce Epstein - "Flintstone"
- November: Michael (Mickey) Daly - "Wild Turkey"
- December: Michale Donahue - "Winter Wonderland"
- This item is NOT eligible for any discounts
About The Kennedy Collective:
- The Kennedy Collective provides Support Services and builds Business Enterprises that prove people with disabilities bring tangible value.
- They are located in Trumbull, Connecticut.