Black Owned Business
- Scent: a sweet mix of bergamot, blackberry, raspberry, peony, honeysuckle, and violet leaf. Notes of white woods, golden amber, and musk add complexity and depth.
- A very uplifting scent. Formulated with high quality responsibly sourced oils and butters for a gentle, cleansing and conditioning bar, using only Phthalate free fragrances.
- Handmade in small batches at our soap studio in Connecticut, these bars are individually cut by hand, while we aim for our bars to weight 4.5 Oz (128 g) per bar, there might be a slight variation in size and color.
- Since all of our soap is handcrafted and handmade, we do our best to describe and photograph its physical qualities.
- The soap you receive may not look exactly like the one in the picture but that is because every bar of soap is very unique in it being specially handmade and hand cut.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lard, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Goat Milk, Fragrance, Mica Colorants, Sodium Lactate, Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide.
About the Maker:
Nataly is the owner and Master Artisan at Nath Soap Company LLC. based in Wallingford, Connecticut. All of her soaps are handmade in small batches from scratch using the cold process method. Formulated with high quality responsibly sourced oils and butters for a gentle, cleansing and conditioning bar, using only Phthalate free fragrances.
Nath Soap Company was born out of the desire to provide her family with the most natural and gentle soap available that would meet our needs. Nataly believes that there is an abundance of toxic ingredients in so many of the products that we use and she feels that in making consistent small changes around our homes, we can live a much cleaner lifestyle, all while helping protect the planet we live on.