Connecticut Minimalist Art Print - 8x10-in
- This illustration includes a birds eye view of the iconic buildings making up Connecticut.
- The artist spent up to 30 hours of research and illustrating to make this unique piece of artwork.
- This print is made on museum grade paper 230 gsm semi-gloss finish with archival inks meant to last nearly a century.
- Protected with sleeve on acid free backing board.
- Available either unframed 5x7-in print in 8x10-in mat and packed in a protective cellophane sleeve or framed in 10-7/8-in x 10-7/8-in white wood frame (same size print and mat) with hanger for wall or easel back for displaying on table or shelf