Day Drinkin' - Capabunga Wine Bottle Top Seal
- The Capabunga Wine Bottle Top reseals a bottle of wine after you remove the cork.
- It’s made to resemble the bungs used to seal barrels during wine-making.
- Once you remove the cork and re-seal the bottle with a CapaBunga®, it is liquid tight and the open bottle can rest on its side or even upside down without leaking.
- No more jamming the cork back in the bottle, no more open bottles leaking all over your fridge, no more rearranging the fridge to fit an open bottle.
- CapaBunga® fits virtually every wine bottle but it is not recommended for Moscato, Champagne or Sparkling wine as there is too much effervescence in those wines.