Hand-Painted Glass Frida Kahlo Ornament - 4-1/4-in
- Frida Kahlo was a Mexican painter known for her many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artifacts of Mexico.
- Inspired by the country's popular culture, she employed a naïve folk art style to explore questions of identity, postcolonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society.
- Her paintings often had strong autobiographical elements and mixed realism with fantasy.
- In addition to belonging to the post-revolutionary Mexicayotl movement, which sought to define a Mexican identity, Kahlo has been described as a surrealist or magical realist.
- She is known for painting about her experience of chronic pain.
- This hand painted ornament celebrates Firda Kahlo. Constructed entirely of glass.
- Measures 4-1/2-in H x 2-1/2-in W x 2-1/4-in D