- Delve into the world of mental stimulation and discovery with "Cerebrate Senior Workbooks: American Cities."
- Designed to ignite the cognitive spark in older minds, this workbook offers an engaging blend of knowledge acquisition and mental agility exercises.
- In a world where staying mentally active is key to a vibrant, fulfilling life, Cerebrate Senior Workbooks are the go-to choice for seniors across America.
- Research shows that a healthy brain thrives on the dual pillars of learning and physical activity, encouraging the creation of new neural connections.
- Beyond the traditional crossword puzzles, Cerebrate Senior Workbooks open up a world of opportunities for seniors to learn new concepts or revisit long-forgotten knowledge, all while keeping their minds sharp.
- This workbook contains 20 modules. You may like them all or maybe just a few. You're encouraged to do them all. There is no time limit, do them when you feel like it.
In this volume we explore:
New York City
- These books can be done alone or with a caregiver.
- Written by Barbara Schnarr
- 206 pages, softcover
- Measures 8.5″ x 0.5″ x 11″
- Made in the USA