- Stratford Point Light is located in the Lordship coastal section of Stratford and was originally established in 1822.
- The original lighthouse and keeper's quarters were destroyed in a fire in 1881, and then replaced with a new 35-foot cast iron tower and eight room Gothic Revival house.
- The all white tower was later given the distinctive marking of a red band around its middle.
- The building adjacent to the tower was constructed in 1911 to house the two engines needed to operate the small air compressor for the newly installed siren fog horn.
- Several changes were made to the lighthouse optics over the years, with the current optic installed in 1990.
- Stratford Point Light continues to guide mariners past the shifting sand bars of the mouth of the Houstatonic River.
- The 4.25” x 4.25” glossy map of Lordship Connecticut map single ceramic coaster.
- Corked back