Tidepieces by Alan Winick - Barnegat Lighthouse, New Jersey
- Barnegat Lighthouse, or Barnegat Light, also known as "Old Barney", is a historic lighthouse located in Barnegat Lighthouse State Park on the northern tip of Long Beach Island, New Jersey.
- Handcrafted by local artisan, Alan Winick, this tide clock has the image of Barnegat Lighthous, with the Atlantic tide that rises and falls as the actual tide in your location goes from high to low.
- Tide clock has a blue wood frame with dual faced clock.
- Bottom of clock provides the traditional tide clock showing current tide. Dial provides hours to high tide and to low tide.
- Top of clock is what makes this time piece truly unique. A mechanically animated display of the waterline of the Atlantic Ocean rises and falls along the tall Mohegan Bluffs below Southeast Light as the tide goes from high to low.
- Clock measures 11-in H x 6-1/2-in W x 2-in D
- Can be displayed free standing or on a wall.
- Construction: Wood frame, plastic, paper and metal housing.
- Uses one AA battery - not included.
- Ships in a gift box with instructions.
- Artisan limited warranty: 3 years
- See the complete Tidepieces Collection