Tidepieces by Alan Winick | Brooklyn Bridge Tide Clock | Solid Oak Frame
- Handcrafted by local artisan, Alan Winick, this tide clock has the image of of an unusual visitor by this iconic NYC bridge. Tide rises and falls as the actual tide in your location goes from high to low.
- Limited edition tide clock has solid oak frame with dual faced clock.
- Bottom of clock provides the traditional tide clock showing current tide. Dial provides hours to high tide and to low tide.
- Top of clock is what makes this time piece truly unique. A mechanically animated display of the waterline of the East River (a tidal river) rises and falls as the tide goes from high to low.
- Clock measures 11-in H x 6-1/2-in W x 2-in D
- Can be displayed free standing or on a wall.
- Construction: Wood frame, plastic, paper and metal housing.
- Uses one AA battery - not included.
- Ships in a gift box with instructions.
- Artisan limited warranty: 3 years
- See the complete Tidepieces Collection