Tidepieces by Alan Winick - Paddleboard Guy Tide Clock
- Handcrafted by local artisan, Alan Winick, this tide clock has a guy on a paddle board that rides the as it moves from high to low.
- Blue wood frame with dual faced tide clock.
- Bottom of clock provides the traditional tide clock showing current tide. Dial provides hours to high tide and to low tide.
- Top of clock is what makes this time piece truly unique. A mechanically animated display shows the paddle boarder rising with the tide as it rises and descending as the tide moves lower.
- Clock measures 11-in H x 6-1/2-in W x 2-in D
- Can be displayed free standing or on a wall.
- Construction: Wood frame, plastic, paper and metal housing.
- Uses one AA battery - not included.
- Ships in a gift box with instructions.
- Artisan limited warranty: 3 years
- See the complete Tidepieces Collection
As seen in: