Tidepieces by Alan Winick - Penfield Light Lighthouse Fairfield CT - Tide Clock - Mahogany
- Handcrafted by local artisan, Alan Winick, this tide clock has the image of Penfield Light Lighthouse and the Long Island Sound tide that rises and falls as the actual tide in your location goes from high to low.
- Penfield Reef Light is a lighthouse about one mile off the coast of Fairfield, CT that was constructed in 1874 and one of the last offshore masonry lights.
- The lighthouse is connected to a two-floor keeper's quarters built of granite and timber frames on a foundation surrounded by rocks.
- Tide clock has a blue wood frame with dual faced clock.
- Bottom of clock provides the traditional tide clock showing current tide. Dial provides hours to high tide and to low tide.
- Top of clock is what makes this time piece truly unique. A mechanically animated display of the waterline of Long Island Sound rises and falls as the tide goes from high to low.
- Clock measures 11-in H x 6-1/2-in W x 2-in D
- Can be displayed free standing or on a wall.
- Construction: Wood frame, plastic, paper and metal housing.
- Uses one AA battery - not included.
- Ships in a gift box with instructions.
- Artisan limited warranty: 3 years
- See the complete Tidepieces Collection