Tidepieces by Alan Winick - Saybrook Breakwater Light Tide Clock - Navy
- Handcrafted by local artisan, Alan Winick, this tide clock has the image of Saybrook Breakwater Light at the mouth of the Connecticut River with the Long Island Sound tide rising and falling as the actual tide in your location goes from high to low.
- Known by locals as simply "Breakwater Light" or "Outer Light", this lighthouse is located at Fenwick Point at the mouth of the Connecticut River near Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
- This lighthouse is featured on the state of Connecticut's "Preserve the Sound" license plates.
- The lighthouse itself is now privately owned (the property however is not)
- Tide clock has a blue wood frame with dual faced clock.
- Bottom of clock provides the traditional tide clock showing current tide. Dial provides hours to high tide and to low tide.
- Top of clock is what makes this time piece truly unique. A mechanically animated display of the waterline of the Atlantic Ocean rises and falls as the tide goes from high to low.
- Clock measures 11-in H x 6-1/2-in W x 2-in D
- Can be displayed free standing or on a wall.
- Construction: Wood frame, plastic, paper and metal housing.
- Uses one AA battery - not included.
- Ships in a gift box with instructions.
- Artisan limited warranty: 3 years
- See the complete Tidepieces Collection
As seen in: