- Digital technology meets analog aesthetic.
- Inspire others, display lists, menus, quotes, patterns and more with the Vestaboard, a split-flap smart messaging display that uses 132 bits.
- Each bit has 64 matte-printed characters including the alphabet, numbers, punctuation and colors.
- Vestaboard makes a pleasing sound when the characters are spinning.
- Control it with the Vestaboard app, integrations, your computer and more. Internet connection required.
- Control the board from your smartphone or computer.
- Features 8,448 beautifully printed spinning split flaps.
- Flaps make a pleasing sound when the board is changing your messages.
- Share messages at home, from menus to personal messages to to-do lists.
- Express your creativity with the Vestaboard's visual editor.
- Create a shared messaging experience that grabs attention and enhances any space.
- Use it to view your calendar.
- Share inspirational messages with your work team or customers.
- Share inspirational quotes and messages when your family is home and you’re traveling.
- Use your phone or computer to set automated updates. Compatible with iOS, Android and the web.
- You can allow access to the board to family members and colleagues.
- Ability to control multiple Vestaboards in multiple locations.
- Great alternative to digital screens.
- Internet connection required.
- Black aluminum enclosure.
- Powered by 19.7" power cable to support concealed wall-mount installations.
- Measures 22h x 41.2w x 3.2"d.
- Two year limited manufacturer’s warranty with extensions
- Excellent customer support. Vestaboard offers free telephone support for the first 90 days. Free web, email and chat support is available for the life of your Vestaboard.
- Installation services may be available in your area for an additional charge.
- Subscribe to Vestaboard+ to access a new world of content. Adding the optional annual subscription of Vestaboard+ to your Vestaboard allows you to access over 225 channels of automated content to create your own.
Mounting instructions and template are included. But the mounting of Vestaboard is similar to the mounting of a television to a wall. A metal rail is mounted horizontally on the wall with screws either into two studs (drywall installation) or into concrete. It is recommended to have an outlet behind the unit to conceal power cord, but it can also be mounted with the power cord coming out of the bottom of the unit. This unit is not meant to be free standing or leaned up against a wall or shelf as it will likely tip over.
Vestaboard is not eligible for discounts of any kind. No exceptions.