- Walrus Oil is a wood finish made up of Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Vitamin E, and Beeswax, FDA compliant for food contact surfaces such as cutting boards, charcuterie boards and butcher blocks.
- Walrus Oil is a liquid form and does not solidify under normal conditions, its highly shelf stable and has virtually no scent.
- It goes on smooth, not too thick and not to thin, and won't contaminate food with a strange taste.
- It will leave your board with a silky smooth finish, rich color, and a little shine.
- Made in United States of America